Monday, October 17, 2011


I took inspiration from Abraham Lincoln

It was my bad day .From morning my mood was off .I found something to be irritating that day.It was Tuesday evening and I was ready to go in music class.

I went to music class. All of a sudden sir announced our result .Oh!! My heart beat began to pounce up & down. And at last it happened. I got little bad marks. I was very sad. Even my concentration was not there in the music.

While in car I scarcely told my mom. But she told me not to worry as my music exam was after one week than school exams so I have only week for preparations. And I got bad marks. Mom and daddy spent there money and time for music class though I didn't satisfied them even. All the time while in car I was thinking like that.

Another day I went to school. I also told ma best friend. She tried a lot get my mood on. But I was in a deep thinking. The school starts with S.S. period. Sir entered in the class. While talking about U.S.A suddenly he started talking about Abraham Lincoln with us.

He told a short story of Abraham Lincoln. Abraham was very weak during his school time. He was being unsuccessful in each & every election. Though confidently and luckily he stood up for election of president. Every one who knows Abraham believed that this time he is also going to be failed. The people who was oppose to him, was announcing that Abraham is very weak, to be fail is only in his luck. He is not able to be a President so doesn’t vote him. This inspired people. And Abraham won the election. According to that there is none President till today who got as much votes as Abraham Lincoln.

Woo!! I felt very nice and relieved. Every worst incident teaches us new lessons of life. I learn that experience is a best teacher. Life is series of experience, each one makes us bigger.

-Tulsa

No comments:

Post a Comment